Don't be selfish! Share.

Web Informer Button

Friday, April 10, 2009

New Hospital, New Work, New People, Same blog

I've changed my place of work yet again. I know its been too often now, but when opportunity knocks....I tend to grab it by the balls!

I am now officially a fellow in advanced laparoscopic and bariatric surgery, closer to home, better work environment and more academic than before. I was thinking of creating a seperate blog for this seeing as I could do some damage with inflammatory lines but I think it will be taken in the spirit intended, so we shall continue with this one.

I should have a lot less emergency work here but it should be more challenging work nevertheless. We deal with obese people all the time and I'm beginning to look at people walking on the streets and saying...hmmm we could operate on that one.
Its surprising how many people have gone from overweight to obese in the last five years. Either they have no idea what recession is or they're trying to eat their way through it.

We have a full fledged team here and that means more people to write about and more bloopers to be committed. Our nutritionist, Miss Mandakani, aka Konkan Sundari aka Ratna ki Rani (she'll figure out why she's called that) is obsessed with photo's of herself and losing weight by July. My colleague fellow, Mr. Gottogo, will not stay 5 mins more than he needs to, but he's probably got a reason for it. The senior member, Mrs. Motivator, loves dogs, reeks politeness and always encourages us, will soon be fed up of being nice to people(or so I think). Our anaesthetist, Miss FBaddict, cannot get enough of the fact that the best invention in recent time has been that facebook is accessible on the Blackberry. She is excellent at her job, always pushes us to do more for ourselves, lives life queensize and is going to be my source for novels to real. The boss, is an established name in the industry and shall not be written about too much for fear of losing my job...hehehe.

Now that we're done with yet another introduction to work places, we shall have something better with the next blog, hopefully.

1 comment:

Foot In The Mouth said...

welcome back dude!!!

but as much as i like your posts, i hate you for making me feel like an ass for not writing my own blog!!!

ass!!!

Popular Posts