Don't be selfish! Share.

Web Informer Button

Friday, August 25, 2006

Humbled into submission.

You know the sayings, "Everyone Makes Mistakes" "Don't point a finger" "Overconfidence is no confidence" etc etc. I believe all of them now.

I made a mistake, a huge one, some people say it was justified but I don't think it was. I'm not going to get into the details but I've learnt from it and I will not let it happen again.

The only thing is that it could have cost someone her life and I don't know what I would be writing then, but, I guess God decided to give me another chance at improvment and I intend to take it with both hands.

Also, the saying "The greater the man the calmer his demeanor" I believe completely, now that I had to inform Dr. Lefty and he took it with a pinch of salt and just calmly taught me what to do in such situations. Thanks Doc.

Till later

No comments:

Popular Posts